Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Everything about this episode

Everything about this episode hurt hurt hurt hurt. Suzaku made me hurt the most (with me, that's kind of a given). Now that he knows something that Lulu is the one who killed Euphieג€¦he's pretty much only left with revenge. He and Lulu will never have another happy moment together again. I can't forsee a happy ending for either of them, and for me, that's the most painful trailers Oh Suzaku. Suzaku Suzaku Suzaku Suzaku Suzaku. D:

Other things:
ֲ·Poor Corneliaג€¦I can't really think of anyone more to say 'this that. I wanted her to at least one up happy with her sister. I'm liking the idea of ג€œpasticheג€, more and more top-notch reborn :D
ֲ·I like Shirley, but I wish they'd would actually DO something.
ֲ·Lulu has finally lost it.
ֲ·Nina is fucking creepy.
ֲ·Worst. Cliffhager. EVER.
ֲ·Watching this episode was like being Guillotined in the face. By Chuck Norris.

Ahhhג€¦this was really an amazing episode. I can't believe we have to use until SUMMER to see 24 and 25. Fucking recaps.

ג€¦I think I'm going to binge on fluffy LuluSuza fanart now.

No comments: